When you pay your session booking deposit, you are agreeing to these terms for your session.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Justyne Edgell Photography and Design and the client (named below).
2. ONLINE GALLERY: After the session, once all photographs have been edited, Justyne will provide the client with an online gallery. This gallery will contain all edited photographs from the event. Online gallery will be available for viewing/sharing/downloading within 14 days of session date. The gallery can be found on Justyne’s website under the “View my Gallery” tab, accessible with the password you will be given after the session.
3. PAYMENTS: A deposit is due upon the signing of this contract to confirm the booking. This deposit is non-refundable and acts as a hold for your session date and time. If session must be rescheduled, deposit goes toward session at later date. The client agrees that the balance is due in full at the time of session. Payment is accepted by cash of etransfer to email@example.com.
4. ARTISTIC STYLE: Justyne has complete creative, technical, and artistic control over choice of poses, lighting, lenses, etc. She agrees to communicate openly with the clients to best meet their wishes. This agreement agrees that the clients are familiar with the Photographer's portfolio and is requesting the services with knowledge of the photographer's style, assuming they will receive a similar deliverable.
5. YOUR USE OF THE FILES: Your license does not include use that results in direct financial gain, including but not limited to: advertising, stock photography, print sale profits, or resale of any nature. You are allowed limited editing and alteration of the photos. E.g. you may only alter the images by minimally changing colours with adjustments and filters. Your purchase of the original files, releases Justyne Edgell Photography and Design from any liability due to loss or damage of the images, and also releases Justyne Edgell Photography and Design from any obligation to maintain copies of any digital files, images, or photographs. Please download and save your files!
6. LIMITATIONS OF NATURE: As most sessions are carried out outdoors, we are at the mercy of mother nature. The client agrees that due to limitations of sunlight and selected location, photographs may appear different than what was viewed on the photographer's portfolio.
7. MODEL RELEASE: The client hereby assigns and grants Justyne Edgell the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the client or in which the client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any other manner and medium; the client hereby releases Justyne Edgell from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. It is agreed that Justyne may display and use the photos for advertising and promotions.
8. Justyne Edgell takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs. However, in the unlikely event of the clients' photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Justyne’s control, the photographer holds the liability to the return of all payments received for the event package or a reshoot will be scheduled. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost, based on the percentage of total number of originals.